Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm a hypocrit, kinda


I am about to have my first book published and in it I talk about blogging and how I didn't do it. I didn't do it at the time. I couldn't even get on my computer due to my previous job and the teenagers who took my house hostage. I am technologically retarded. I speak of that in the same chapter. My only reference to technology was my cell phone that only rang when I went to the grocery store and the computer that was always occupied except in the very wee hours of the morning. Yes, I now get up at 3:00 AM to use it. I hate confrontation-don't judge me.
I had nothing against blogging per say because I had no experience with it. I still have to write the bulk of my stuff on paper. I plant trees every year-don't judge me. My geek- go-to son went off to college and now works for his university. I hear mothers everywhere pondering how wonderful that is. It kinda isn't. I now have no help when I get stuck on this contraption which is about 3 times a day. Sssshhhhh. I am rationalizing my bad behavior. I'm trying to gain pity so the whole hypocrit thing may disappear. If only...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you will...