Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh Poop!



This picture was taken by me as a joke. Little did I know that it would represent what my government would be doing to me and my family only a few short years later.
Madoff isn't in jail and neither is Stanford. I wish I had known that being a financial investor who embezzles billions of dollars was considered to be a lucrative career move rather than criminal behavior. I would have been a finance major instead of a lowly nurse. Insanity rules while humanity drools. Sort of like the patients I took care of.
Pork continues to be enjoyed by our Congressional members along with their $4,700.00 raise. They all earn 6 figures for accomplishing absolutely nothing. I am doing nothing right now. I believe that may qualify me for a position in Washington. I like to be lazy and get free stuff too. Oh, and let's not forget that I don't want to pay my taxes either so surely they should have a place for me in the new administration. My plan is to mail them a copy of my resume with nothing on the page but my name and address. I figure I will be moving to Washington within the month.
My senator just mailed out a request for re-election money. I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. Thank God they still have their sense of humor. I will simply mail back the response that since the dollar isn't worth anything anymore I wouldn't want to insult her by sending any.
For those of you who are unemployed here is your chance to make boat loads of cash, enjoy free rides literally on planes and private cars and quit paying your taxes, while looking down your noses at us little people. Well, maybe not me, because I think I am every bit as qualified to run our country's finances into the ground. Failure is something I can really sink my teeth into especially now that I know there are no consequences. See you all in D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you will...