Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Some say I am cheap, I say I am reasonably priced!


Back to the book. Of course we have to go back to the book. Remember I am anally retentive with mere breaks in my compulsive need to work. Above is a sample of what will be on the book trailer when it grows up!

O.K., here's the latest scoop:

The book will be available in paperback form from several Internet book stores no later than 6/15/2009. They are:



My book is in process to becoming Kindle compatible. For those of you who have Kindles, it will be available through http://www.amazon.com/ in about 2 1/2 weeks around June 15-20.


I am in the process of getting a book trailer ready for Yahoo, Google and YouTube. I will announce the link as soon as it is up. The trailer will best show what the book is about.


My official website will be up in another week or so. I will have contact info for anyone wishing to have a book party. If you have a book club or group of friends interested in a reading, presentation with a Q&A and signing, let me know. I will be focusing on smaller book signings first, since I am a people person. I like to connect with those I am with. I will be doing some larger signings in the fall and I will be preparing a presentation as a speaker for future engagements, as well.


I would like to extend a special "Thank You" to my dear friend Randy. His friendship and support has been invaluable for me. To experience him is to surround yourself in pure joy!!!

Without my dear friends, who feel so very much like family, I could not have accomplished what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you will...